|Address:||1-62春日町 Takatsuki City|
Above the mineral bath in Hikari Onsen a plaque explains the health benefits that can derived from bathing here. The benefits translate as follows:
- The blood flow increases by up to 1.5 times regular flow.
- Induces metabolism which accelerates the reduction of lactic acid and sore muscles.
- To ease the burden on the heart during bathing.
- Lowers blood pressure.
- The carbon dioxide is absorbed through the skin and increases the oxygen in the body.
- The body's blood becomes alkaline, which has a positive cosmetic effect and increases the smoothness of the skin.
- Opens up the capillaries, benefiting circulation and has a positive effect on children who have trouble sleeping.
- Works well against stiffness and back pain.
- Provides extra insulation against getting cold (3 times the usual insulation).
- Carbonate springs are help to prevent arteriosclerosis and heart attacks in many Eastern European countries and has been known since ancient times.
Warm bath Cold bath Hot sauna Onsen Herb bath Electric bath